Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Penny has a birthday party!

Out artfest group, sometimes called the Call Girls, loves to celebrate birthdays. Today we gathered at Penny and Wayne McCall's incredible home for a birthday lunch and to exchange our self-portrait pages to be made into a book by Barbara, our felting expert. Penny served us a fabulous lunch and delicious birthday cake. You would not believe the wonderful art collections in their home. I always find new things to delight my senses, even though Penny assures me that it was there the last time I visited. Penny is a rug hooker, too, and has her colorful rugs sprinkled throughout the house. My favorite is the "TV Dinner" complete with metallic fabric TV tray. I will post some photos of this amazing visual paradise....you will not believe the collections that they have put together! Enjoy!

No comments: