Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home again....

Had a good time on our trip up north....loved the hot springs, walks and good meals out. Picked up the new Fiberarts magazine at the bookstore and it has some cool stuff in it...especially love the dolls. Wanted to go to the DeYoung and see the Gee's Bend quilts but not enough time this trip.
Waiting for me in the mailbox was the new Art& Life no.5 from Teesha Moore! I love it..so much good info. and lots of guest writers and artists. It is so comforting to be a part of this art tribe. I managed to work on a few embroidery projects on our trip and that was satisfying since I haven't gotten as much done this summer as I've wanted to. But School starts on Mon. so things will get back to our other schedule and hopefully I can get my art studio organized and get more work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always nice to get away... always nice to get home again too! Glad you had a good time.
The Gee's Bend exhibit is great! These 30 quilts are up thru Sept... the last 30 are up thru the end of the year.
Oooo, glad to hear you got your Art & Life... that means mine is one the way!

Happy Weekend,

Debbie L