Sunday, August 13, 2006

Now What?

Just how much "tin" does a Fiber Artist need? After taking the O'Brien's wonderful "tintastic" bracelet class at Artfest a few years ago, I began collecting tin. Now I have way more that I will ever need. This is just a portion of my tin and now that I am cleaning out my art studio I am painfully sorting and getting rid of things that I no longer need or use. My son, Jason, is moving into my former Art studio and I will gain 2 small rooms in the house. I actually prefer working in the house and being close to the "boys" so all is well....but this sorting and cleaning process is always difficult for me..."what if I need this for my next project?"...

1 comment:

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

My friend Tracy had the same "problem" so she cut all of hers up to make it more compact to store till she uses it, which I thought was a great idea! If you deconstrct them, they take up less space, of course! (Lightbulb moment!)