Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Got my Moo cards!!


Waiting for me in the mail when we got home from our vacation were my Moo business cards. I love the small size and they arrived very fast, especially since they came from England! I picked out about 10 different Flickr photos and they made 100 color cards with my info. on the back. At least now I have something to give out to folks at craft shows and they also will work as a price tag, if need be.
I still want to design my own business cards on Photoshop someday, but until then these are wonderful! Highly recommended! And only $20. + S&H...

6 comments:

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

HEy Mary! LOve your Moos! Would you like to trade? I have three styles.
:)

edina said...

I keep hearing about these Moo cards - glad they turned out so well for you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Moo cards! I also love the ideas of pockets filled with messages of peace... we definitely need more of that! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Hi Mary...

Where can we FIND.. the MOO Cards... I would LOVE to do some of these and write inspirational quotes on the back to hand out randomly!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

They are soo cool.....can't wait to see them in person.

Anonymous said...

hey mary!! how are you? love your moo cards! got some myself...think they're soooo fun. looking forward to seeing you soon. xo