Saturday, October 27, 2007

STrange store in Sutherlin, Oregon


This store was adorned with huge fabric mushrooms on the roof! Just had to take a photo. We didn't get inside, as it was closed on Monday. You just never know what you will find on a Road Trip! And, BTW if you ever get a chance to take a road trip with an art girl friend, Do it! I love traveling with my boys...but....it's so much fun to travel with someone who shares your same interests...like fabric stores, yarns and fibers, paper, shoes, art galleries, those little coffee drive-ins, the occasional bakery and ice cream shop and trying new restaurants and thrift stores. I am still unpacking from my trip....discovering little fabric bundles that I bought on the way up to Washington.
Spent a rainy day with my boys...picked apples and made apple crisp...soo good!

2 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

oh i wish i could take a trip with an art friend, you are right. i love this photo,,,, but what happens to the fabric when it rains, and snows,,,, and,,, well...

Anonymous said...

I Live There Nothing Happens There Up All Year And Nice to Know Someone Finds Joy By Those Mushrooms I Take Them For Granted Maybe Everyone Has Cool Stuff They Take For Granted In There Town