Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter to All!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Easter Holiday! Or Passover or lovely Spring day!
The boys are teenagers but still want Easter baskets and Justin says he wants to go on the Easter egg hunt, so Dennis and I will be busy hiding eggs in the morning. The boys requested enchiladas for dinner so we will be having an untraditional family supper, but I like to mix things up a bit and may make chili rellenos too! Now if I can just get that table cleared off we'll be ready to celebrate.


I couldn't resist this little mushroom box from "Prize" in Ashland, Oregon.
And a lone tulip in the garden that has gotten a bit windblown but still pretty.

4 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Mary, Happy Easter to you too. Leave it to you to have the most festive and beautiful blog of the morning. Have a great day!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too! I love it that your boys want easter baskets and an egg hunt.....Mine are both over 25 and it hasn't been that long since we more or less have given that up....Easter bowls of candy instead. Can you tell me about the black and white picture of the running hare....I am crazy about it!!!!!

Susan

jude said...

hey happy easter mary....

marie said...

Happy belated Easter Mary. I love that your boys still wanted to egg hunt. Love the beautiful tulip and your Easter display!