Monday, July 27, 2009

Felt Fun

I thought I would make some felt vessels today and I did make one little one that ended up fitting right into a larger one that I made a while back.
This is the little one I made. Then I got distracted by all the beautiful roving I collected and started on some fiber jewelry projects. I made about 8 necklaces that still need more work, but I had fun playing with the felt and letting it dry out on the honeysuckle vines on our deck.
Some of this colorful roving is from the wool store in Multnomah Village near Portland, Oregon called Northwest Wools and some from my felter friend in Australia, Elizabeth Armstrong.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love these! The colors are scrumptious!!!

dulcy said...

The colors are just so inspiring!

marie said...

fabulous colors!