Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Summer treat...

I made this berry crisp for my boys using blackberries and raspberries. Topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream-Yum! Tonight some fresh white corn and maybe bar-be-que.
Justin and I went down to Art From Scrap on Saturday to see the Circles show that I'm in with most of my friends. Lots of fun stuff. Above is Susan Buchanen's piece-she has 2 bids already!
More pieces from the Circle show...Penny's is the lower center piece with RED...love it!
Carol Kemp and Colleen Darling's pieces-upper left and center, more fun stuff!
This one is called "Fire Story" and is made from stuff scavenged from the latest fire.

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

wonderful, I love what everyone made!

yumm to the crisp, can you send some my way?

Pat said...

I believe I have a circle obsession--so EVERYTHING looks wonderful to me.

Tammy Burks said...

Wish I was there to help you eat the berry crisp....that is the best part of summer!

Sea Mist and Sunsets said...

That crisp looks mighty tasty. Thanks for sharing the pics from the show. Always fun to see folks different twists on a theme. I admit my bias however. I think you and Jude have circles nailed. :)