Tuesday, August 31, 2010

 This little pumpkin got hooked up the other night. He is now sewn and stuffed up. For some reason I like this guy's smile!

 
 Here is the back of the hooked cat from the last post. I have tried out several different label makers. These are from a company called "It's Mine".


 
 Working on my Visual Journal pages...I seem to like to draw and design more than actually write...plus I have lots of other art projects going on that are always calling my name...

 
I made some more drawings with my Sharpie...then I try and go back and color them with colored pencils and hopefully do some writing! Here is Miss Kitty.

 
We are finally getting some nice tomatoes from our little garden. So fun to eat vine ripened and fresh produce!

4 comments:

Jenny Stevning said...

'Tis all wonderful but I especially love your pumpkin!!

Jacky said...

Your journal pages are great...love seeing other peoples journals and how they work in them.
Love the back of your kitty with the gorgeous pink heart and your tomatoes look scrummy!!!

Jacky xox

Marie said...

I am feeling Fall-ish now because although yesterday was warm we have had fall like weather. Your Pumpkins are my favorite...adorable. Your journal pages are so much fun. I could see a book printed up with your fun pictures and sold as a journal...Love the little label you made...of course my favorite shape..heart <3

She Who Doodles said...

i love what you've done on your journal pages, your art says it all, it doesn't need words.