Sunday, August 07, 2011

New Cat


I spent Saturday working at our Hardware store, stopped for a CPK artichoke spinach pizza to bring home, and got started on this new hooked cat. A funny new face appeared. Hope to finish up the body tonight.
Having a non-driving teenager keeps me busy. He informed me last night that he wants to play beach volleyball at noon today. So off to the ocean we go. The garden will have to wait. Just planted more tomatoes and chilis. Lettuce is doing well and the eggplants are blooming...



I think I hooked this little mushroom house 2 nights ago. Still need to sew, stuff and sew again.Maybe a little mushroom village would be fun!

6 comments:

grace said...

I love the mushroom! I just love everything you do! Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes and gifts. I had a great day! xxoo PS. I may need the mushroom too-is he available?

MulticoloredPieces said...

Greetings from Tunisia! I've been enjoying your fun blog while trying to beat the heat. Your creativity with the dolls is great and your hooking is so lovely. I really liked seeing the dolls in the "caged dolls" show. Thanks for sharing.
best, nadia

Mary Stanley said...

Thanks for your comments! Always appreciated! I will get back to you Grace...I'm thinking about that!

dulcy said...

Oh your little kitty looks a bit like my real life kitty, Iris. And... I think a tiny mushroom village is just the thing to do! They are both so sweet!

xo
dulcy

Robin Olsen said...

That cat looks like he will be up to no good very shortly--great expression.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

MEOW