Monday, February 13, 2012

More hearts


Been busy making hearts of all kinds, fabric, paper and painted ones in time for Valentine's Day.
Most of these have gone off to a local shop but I am still working on some for friends.




The bird images were taken from an old needlework piece that I found at Art From Scrap that was never completed. I felt it was time to cut it up and use it!


Oh, and I had a birthday! Celebrated last week with a fun luncheon with art pals complete with a Solvang Bakery birthday cake from Susan Halme. And it was delicious, just ask my husband!



Love this card!
Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Tammy Gilley said...

Loving these hearts, Mary. So fun! xo

Mary Stanley said...

Thanks, Tammy...love your hearts too!

grace said...

Hi Mary! Save a heart for me!! Happy Belated Birthday!! <3

Jacky said...

Oooh I love your hearts Mary...especially the red one with the bird.
Happy Valentines to you too Mary!

Jacky xox

jude said...

happy birthday and Valentine's day all in one.

Hazel Terry said...

Happy Biirthday Mary.xxx